Garage XVM + Tank Nation & Icons
Less is more!
This is the most basic XVM setup, similar to what QuickyBaby uses, with all garage enhancements PLUS tank’s type and nation indicator. The basic stuff for the best perfomance.
- -The tank’s nation and icon type indicator, next to the player’s name.
- -All the XVM garage tools and features (auto-return crew/equipment, equipment for credits as default, etc.)
- -Basic XVM stats while in-battle
==Full list of features==
- -Locks on gold and free experience, to prevent accidental use
- -Crew auto return. No need to do anything, just click on the tank and presto!
- -[Automatically Return Crew] is the default
- -Buy premium button on tech-tree
- -Credits as default, for ammo and consumables
- -Equipment auto-return. Camo net and binocs automatically return to your tank. No need to spend credits on this equipment anymore
- -Vehicle not available when low on ammo
- -Mastery displayed on the tank icon (All levels)
- -Players’ XVM stats
- -Tank’s nation indicator on the player panel
- -Tank’s type icon on the player panel
- -Max camera zoom out
- -Default sniper zoom set to 4x, every time you enter sniper mode
1) Make sure the World of Tanks Client is closed.
2) Unzip this file into your World of Tanks installation folder
3) If asked, select “REPLACE ALL”